GATE is a full-service staffing firm specializing in Information Technology, software and database development recruiting and staff augmentation. To meet the multiple demands of our partners, Gate offers a variety of solutions to meet our partner’s needs including full-time, retainer, direct hire, contract-to-hire and contract staffing.
- Retainer: Partners may select to use a retainer search model to address time sensitive, critical or confidential hires. A GATE staffing expert will dedicate their time to your search, focusing on finding the perfect candidate, giving your placement the proper attention. Access to our extensive talent pipelines and networks create an efficient candidate search process. Thorough research, meticulous reference checking and background checks help to eliminate the risk involved during the hiring process. You are provided with a talent recruitment expert without having to add one to your staff. Retainer services are guaranteed for a full year to ensure your satisfaction.
- Contract: Consultants are brought on for a specific duration or project with no commitment towards a permanent engagement. This flexible workforce provides you with the fluidity to meet your company’s ever-changing needs. Upgrades, implementations, conversions and new development or to backfill their core employees when new projects arise are just a few examples of when a contract consultant is the right solution. GATE assumes the obligations for these employees’ wages, payroll deductions, worker’s compensation, and unemployment insurance.
- Contract-To-Hire: Partners often find this approach the “best way” to bring on new permanent employees. By engaging the potential employee on contract, you can observe their technical skills, as well as their ability to integrate successfully with your team. The contractor is an employee of GATE Staffing receiving a weekly or bi-weekly paycheck with necessary deductions, worker’s compensation and unemployment insurance coverage until you bring them on your staff. It’s the perfect way for candidate and employer alike to evaluate their fit before any hiring commitment is made.
- Direct Hire: Finding the skilled technical talent you need to move your business forward continues to be more and more challenging. We are uniquely qualified to assist your company with recruiting skilled candidates quickly and cost-effectively. We understand that the process in identifying an asset who may be with you for ten to 20 years is different than bringing on a hired gun for the next three months. Our goal is to identify candidates with both the aptitude and attitude it takes to succeed in your specific environment over time.
- Workday Solutions: Our Workday service offerings are rooted back to our two-decade-long experience on working with Enterprise Applications supported by a world-class resources pool. Our technology experts take great care in aligning with your business processes and understanding your requirements; consequently, providing 100% customer satisfied services. For more information on our workday staffing services click here.
Are you candidate looking for employment? Click here to browse from active job listings in our system.