Senior Java developer - 1231818
We are seeking a Java and J2EE developer to join the team and help develop and support claims applications in a fast paced and high energy environment. The person in this role will support current Claims Applications and participate in exciting projects involving large scale client server applications. The candidate must also be process and results oriented. As a Developer, the candidate will work in a highly collaborative environment with other teams such as Infrastructure, Architecture, Release Management, Configuration Management, Application Security, and the Business to develop and deliver critical solutions.
**Must be US citizen or current green card holder**
As a Sr. Engineer you will:
• Manage the complete software development process from conception to deployment.
• Scope, design, implement and unit test frontend features for new and existing web pages.
• Design data driven Restful APIs that orchestrates between frontend and backend microservices.
• Build product definition and leverage your technical skills to drive towards the right solution.
• Engage in cross-functional collaboration throughout the entire software lifecycle.
• Participate in design sessions and code reviews with peers to elevate the quality of engineering across the organization.
• Define, create and support reusable application components/patterns from a business and technology perspective.
• Consistently share best practices and improve processes within and across teams.